Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hobo Traveler Backpacker

Would you like to just pick up, and leave everything behind and get away from it all? Sometimes that is what comes to my mind. There would be less stress, and you don't have to worry about paying all those bills. You just pick up and go wherever you want to go. That would be the dream life. Right? I came across a site that may interest you. If you are thinking about making the great escape, to paradise or maybe you are making a bucket list. Here is a site that may give you some insight and a few ideas. Hobo Traveler The top things that people worry about, is safety and rules of that country. You should definitely take precautions anywhere you travel. I was reminded one time when I was on trip in Jamaica. A lady told me, that I should take the same steps, about safety as I would do at home. That let me know that I should be aware of what I'm doing at all times. And keep yourself and things secure just like you do in your home country.

When I travel I usually stay in affordable places, because I like to live like a local. I feel that puts me more in touch, with the lifestyle of the place. And you get to meet people and be more social, then in a resort. If a resort is more your thing, then that's ok too. If your looking for something that is backpacker friendly, and you like to meet people from other places. Then Paradise B&B may be the place for you, if your looking for something in Jamaica.  The prices are affordable around $60.00 a day. It's not that far from the main town of Ocho Rios and it's away from all the noise, but close enough to enjoy the nightlife, if that's what you prefer. There are plenty of things to do in town, like shopping, restaurants, and beaches. There are plenty of destinations to choose from all over the world and if your a backpacker. You will be able to see the real life on a budget. Try hostels and getting familiar with the country by asking locals. They will put you in touch with local places to stay.

Well more dreaming later on, I may have something for you on Cancun. It's really a pretty place and you can visit the Mayan Ruins. One Love and Peace to all. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment